It’s the 9th anniversary of my publisher, Less Than Three Press! All their books are 29% off right now–and, when added to the usual preorder sale, that adds up to a whopping 40% off! As well, every book you buy from their Book Market in the month of April will give you an entry to win great prizes! Learn more about the LT3 9th anniversary celebrations over here.
As for my books with them:
- Do you like shapeshifters, tricksters, spins on Norse mythology, and stubborn boys? Check out my brand new M/M fantasy-mythological novella, How Saeter Robbed the Underworld! $2.99 – now $2.12
- Want a cute urban fantasy story? Take a look at Smoke Signals, a M/M novella about an aristocratic dragon who collects video games and the put-upon CSR in charge of his account. $2.99 – now $2.12
- Enjoy spooky paranormal romances? Try my M/M poly novel Empty Vessels, about a boy and his ghost (and their weird antique-store-owning deer boy) saving monsters from something much worse. $6.99 – now $4.96 (also available in print, at around $5 off!)
- In the mood for some sweet asexual romance? Check out my F/F sci-fi story about a robot, a mechanic, and a noisy little hummingbird, The Cybernetic Tea Shop! $2.99 – now $2.12
- How about Sleeping Beauty and the Evil Fairy accidentally getting close while working together to save their world, as in my F/F urban fantasy novel, Beauty and Cruelty? $6.99 – now $4.96 (also available in print, at around $5 off!)
- More interested in shapeshifting demons and the humans they love? Try my Pandemonium series (1&2 star bi humans with nonbinary demons, and the 3rd is a F/F story with with two human heroines, one cis, the other trans). All between are $1.50-3.50 right now!
- Or maybe you want some themed stories? I’m in two anthologies – a F/F story in To The Victor, a collection about knights, and a M/M story in Less Than Dead, a collection about zombies!
And, of course, check out the sale in general over this way – there’s a lot of fantastic books in LT3′s store, and every one you buy earns you the chance to win even more cool things! I hope you find lots of fun things to read <3
Lots going on lately, you guys…
First of all, there’s only three weeks left before Smoke Signals comes out! In which an arrogant dragon has a CSR come over to install games in his hoard of video games and is really bad at feelings.
Interested in trying to win a free copy? Sign up with Goodreads, join the Less Than Three Press Goodreads group, then comment here to be entered to win!
Or, of course, you can always just hedge your bets and preorder. And now’s an especially great time to preorder, because…
Less Than Three Press is having a sale through Valentine’s Day where all ebooks are 20% off when bought through their site! With preorders on extra sale. At that price, Smoke Signals will get you a TWO DOLLAR LIZARD. You can find my works right over here, but make sure to check the sale out in general and pick up some sweet reads to keep you (and your loved one(s)) company on Valentine’s Day!
Hey guys! My publisher, Less Than Three Press, is having a Black Friday sale where all ebooks are 30% off, with preorders an additional 15% off! Dang, that’s a lot of sale??
I’d love if you checked out some of my books, but if nothing of mine strikes your fancy, please still check out some of the amazing reads from other fantastic LT3 authors! I’ve got to stock up for the holidays myself…
You can find all my books on the Less Than Three website here — with all the sales together you can get all the books I’ve written for just under $20! (Around $27 if you throw in the anthologies too).
My awesome publisher, Less Than Three Press, is having an end of summer sale from Sept 1-8 where all ebooks are 25% off, with preorders an additional 15% off! That’s so much sale.
I’d love if you checked out some of my books below, but if nothing of mine strikes your fancy, please still check out some of the amazing new reads from other fantastic LT3 authors, because I certainly will be!
So what books have I written?
Beauty and Cruelty ($5.24) – “What if god was one of us?” Except more like, “what if fairy tale archetypes were one of us?” The Evil Fairy is working at a coffee shop to make ends meet, getting by in the true millennial book-hoarding way. The archetypes are fading away into obscurity… until Sleeping Beauty decides it’s time they all saved themselves. Fairy tale endings? In this economy??
- Mainly F/F, with some side M/M and F/F/M poly
- Urban fantasy
- Some sexual content
- Polyamorous swan drama
- Winner of Rainbow Awards 2016 – Best Lesbian Debut Book!
The Cybernetic Tea Shop ($2.24) – Drifting, quiet, and calm. A robot running a tea shop meets a wandering mechanic. A short novella about love and learning when to let go.
- Asexual F/F
- Retrofuture Sci-Fi
- A yelly robot bird
- Warning: Robot Feels
Empty Vessels ($4.46) PREORDER – A young man that sees monsters, the ghost that keeps him company, and the weird and haunted world of Others that Keith finds he needs to help protect. Possessed dolls, faceless ghosts, bone girls and horned boys, and things that go bump in the night.
- M/M/M poly
- Some sexual content
- Misuse of bus etiquette
The Pandemonium Series
Some kingdoms are ruled by demons. Some are ruled by humans. And in others, demons and humans coexist. In all cases, there’s a lot that can go wrong.
This series can be read in order or as standalones! They’re loosely interconnected in the same fantasy world with some characters reappearing in each.
The Cobbler’s Soleless Son ($1.49) – A rowdy adult fairy tale adventure following the valiant attempts of Renart, the cobbler’s son, to outwit and trick his way into a Demon Prince’s bed. The game’s afoot!
- Bisexual M/genderqueer
- High sexual content
- Horns, am I right?
Behind Bars ($3.74) – Pel is part of his human-only city’s brutal anti-demon inquisition. His son, unfortunately, doesn’t share his opinions. And while Pel just wants to keep his human son safe from demons, when a stranger comes to town, Pel might end up needing a demon to help keep his son safe from humans.
- Bisexual, M/genderqueer, with a side M/M ship
- Some sexual content
- Hot dads and demon cats
Hair to the Throne ($2.24) – Merle is not expecting a good time when she’s kidnapped to the depths of Demon Prince Vehr’s castle, but instead she finds her long-lost best friend. So what’s Merle to do except try to make a new life with the prettiest girl she’s ever seen? Problem: demons.
- F/F, trans
- Some sexual content
- Lots of eyes all over a person
I’ve also got some stories in anthologies:
- Only Human, in Less Than Dead – Saul comes down with a magical malady, which is really depressing until he meets his new doctor’s secretary, Theo—who is super hot, just also, super dead.
- Debating the Dragon, in To the Victor – Lady knight May intends to slay a dragon and rescue a princess, but why do you have to fight the dragon? Can’t you sometimes just talk to the dragon? Maybe kiss the dragon?
For my most frequent updates, follow me on Twitter: @MeredithAKatz !
One day remaining to pick up the Cobbler’s Soleless Son for the preorder price of $1.69!