A big announcement today…
We’re happy to announce the preorder for If Wishes Were Fishes! Release date: May 15, 2020.
❤ PREORDER HERE ❤
The boys from Empty Vessels are back in a new story about family, communication, and learning to let go of the past… and about trying to get along with your immortal boyfriend’s persnickety grown-ass kid whose lover has gotten himself trapped in the form of a fish. (A M/M/M polyamorous paranormal romance featuring a soft psychic, a sweet ghost, and many cute cryptids). Learn more about it over here!
If Wishes Were Fishes is a standalone sequel—reading Empty Vessels is recommended, but not required. But to make it a bit easier to do so, we’ve put Empty Vessels on sale for 25% off its usual price of $4.99!
Despite everything happening at the moment (whew), we want to continue releasing creative things into the world. We’re indie authors, so we’re especially grateful for any support (retweets of our tweets, reviews, recs, etc)! Please add the book on Goodreads, and if you’re a reviewer or book blogger interested in acquiring a review copy, feel free to contact us.
Stay safe out there!
Meredith’s 2019 Halloween Interactive Fiction is now complete! Thank you so much to everyone who read and participated—it was a lot of fun. Now that it’s done, you can read through the whole thing here, or ask any questions or give feedback here at the Q&A post!
Big news all around! First up, the final re-release from Meredith’s backlist: Hair to the Throne (Pandemonium #3): F/F (cis/trans) friends-to-lovers. A hairdresser is reunited with her long-lost best friend after they’re captured by a many-eyed demon prince and need to scheme their way to freedom.
And with that, we’re all caught up! All of Meredith’s books are now available — check them out and see if there’s something you might want to pick up! (We especially suggest Empty Vessels or Only Human for halloween-appropriate reads).
¡Nuevo libro! SEÑALES DE HUMO. Un romance gay enmarcado en el género de fantasía urbana. Un agente de atención al cliente tiene que ayudar a un atractivo y multimillonario dragón cambiaformas. Reserva ahora y léelo el 1 de octubre.
Which is to say, Smoke Signals has a Spanish translation available releasing tomorrow, October 1! If you speak Spanish and fancy a human/dragon m/m urban fantasy, check it out! And, of course, if you’d rather just read that in English, you can do that over here.
Other big October news? It’s time for my yearly queer halloween Interactive Fiction! Every day in October, I’ll post a section of the story, and your comments will help determine how it goes for the next day! Go here to get started, or check out what we did in previous years. This year is going to be f/f, a lil spooky, and a lil cozy! Let’s just say there will be some soft cryptids involved.
Speaking of soft cryptids, our last bit of news isn’t book-related at all. Meet the new addition to our family, Jester!
Another busy couple of weeks! Not too much new, but we’ve rereleased another two of Meredith’s backlog:
- The Cobbler’s Soleless Son (Pandemonium #1) by Meredith Katz: M/NB. A queer and sexy fairytale(?) The cobbler’s son, a young man with no risk assessment ability and a fondness for demons, goes on a quest to seduce a shapeshifting demon prince.
- Behind Bars (Pandemonium #2) by Meredith Katz: Queer fantasy dystopian M/NB enemies-to-lovers. Bisexual & non-binary. After the loss of his wife, Pel would do anything to protect his son from demons… but now he might have to get involved with one.
♥ Meredith & Aveline
Hi all! Back again with this week’s update. We’ve continued to be rolling out further re-releases and so far we’re up to:
- Beauty and Cruelty by Meredith Katz: F/F urban fantasy romance (side M/M and F/M/F). The Evil Fairy joins Sleeping Beauty in her (kind of meta) plan to save their people. Fairy tale endings? In THIS economy?
- Only Human by Meredith Katz: M/M paranormal romance. Suffering from a necromantic curse, Saul has to confront his preconceived notions about the undead… especially when he develops a crush on a cute zombie receptionist.
- The Cybernetic Tea Shop by Meredith Katz: A F/F retro-future sci-fi asexual romance. A story about artificial intelligence, love, kindness, and learning to move on.
- How Saeter Robbed the Underworld by Meredith Katz: A M/M fantasy romance with bisexual protagonists featuring found family, shape-shifting tricksters, and Norse-inspired mythology.
- Smoke Signals by Meredith Katz: A M/M urban fantasy romance. A CS rep helps a sexy billionaire shapeshifting dragon with his video game hoard. Geeky & cute, featuring kittens, knitting, and learning to navigate boundaries.
We’re continuing to get the rest of our previously-released titles back online, so remember to check back; the links will go up first at our Books page. And if you use Twitter, it’d be a big help if you could share this thread to help get the news out!
In addition, you may have noticed that we’ve got a teaser up for a new cover for Empty Vessels. That cover reveal will be coming shortly, so keep an eye out! We’re super excited by it!
Thank you again for all your support! Don’t forget to join our newsletter (see the sidebar) so you can receive news as it comes out, since we’ve got lots of big plans going forward that we can’t wait to share with you all.
♥ Meredith & Aveline